The Report 2023, published by the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury® program, curates the latest luxury real estate insider intelligence and forecasted market trends from the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Wealth-X, Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialists and other wealth experts.
New to The Report this year is the agent vision survey, which polled over 600 Luxury Property Specialists around the globe on topics ranging from market conditions to the latest in marketing tactics and the most desired home features and amenities among their high-net-worth clients. Compiled from these insights, ‘The List,” is a sharable must-read for followers of real estate trends if they want to know what’s driving affluent consumer buying and selling decisions in 2023.
Also included in The Report, along with much more:
- Luxury in Review 2022 – Mixed quarterly data signals the start of a housing market correction
- U.S. Luxury Outlook 2023 – Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialists, Luxury Institute CEO Milton Pedraza and other thought leaders reveal the trends most likely to define the next iteration of American high-end property buying and selling
- The Opportunity Index – A review of 125 U.S. luxury home markets that could be opportunities for buyers and sellers this spring
- New Narratives for 2023 – The next stories shaping the luxury real estate landscape, from the psychology of pricing to the outsized influence of the Top 20% and the top market misconceptions, debunked
- Global Luxury Outlook 2023 – The trends currently driving high-net-worth global property buying
View the full publication here.